Here at Haas Orthodontic Arts it is our goal to help each patient find a way to finance the beautiful smile they’ve always wanted, or give that child a smile
that will open doors of opportunity and boost lifelong confidence. Our financial options can make this investment possible—We’re here to help.
We understand. Cost is a part of your orthodontic decision, and Haas is dedicated to being sympathetic towards patient budget needs. Making a choice to change a smile is an important health choice for you and your family members.
Costs will vary, depending on treatment. Some basic fees apply for all orthodontic care. Our staff is happy to provide a breakdown of specific costs once you and the doctor decide on a treatment plan.
Insurance helps. We accept many insurance plans and help you by filing claims after treatment begins. Call 330-688-8667 to speak with our staff about insurance questions.
- Review your dental insurance plan’s benefits.
- Note any limitations.
- A lifetime orthodontic benefit is typically paid only once in a lifetime—not renewed annually.
Credit cards accepted. Use Visa, MasterCard, or Discover to pay for treatment.
No insurance? Or need time? We’re happy to help you handle treatment costs in a way that’s manageable for you, yet allows effective treatment to begin!
- Create an affordable, in-house, interest-free, payment plan directly with our trained office staff.
- Ask our staff about phone pay, bank drafts, or credit card drafts to simplify your payment schedule.
- Check out third-party dental care financing through Lending Club or CareCredit—with zero-down, low monthly payment options that allow you to pay over time.
- Our Cuyahoga Falls location is happy to coordinate with two government-funded programs as a dental health provider—the Buckeye Community Health Plan and United Healthcare Community Plan.
A beautiful smile instills confidence and can make that
all-important ‘first impression’ in life – in business – in relationships!
– Dr. Roger
Preferred Family Plan
Creative financing is available for families with multiple siblings needing orthodontic treatment. Call 330-688-8667 today to better understand how we can help you afford a perfect smile for everyone in your family.